Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On C#, TFS, CIL and "Chai 4 All"!

[IEEE Transactions on Software Development Environment Work Ethics, Vol I, 2010] :P


Have you ever met a person who could wobble his ears??

Or someone whose knowledge was as vast (and random) as Wikipedia??

Well, if you ask me, I'd say "YES!"

Its my third day at indigo Architects and I have seen it all. "Sh*t" maybe OK here, but "SIR", my friend, is a serious crime,- the punishment being sentenced to make the evening tea for everyone.

Sent a mail without subject?? Evening tea!

Late for the morning assembly at 9:30 -> Evening tea!

Apart from all these, we have The Great Varun Raj Minocha, aka VRM, who has left no stone unturned to elevate us minions from a B/W C land, to the more organized world of C#. Its all in how you visualize, he says. We also have Amar and Gourav trying to polish us into something usable....

No comments:

Post a Comment