Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Code Sense Utd. FC

I have spent two of the four years as a student graduating from Jorhat Engineering College, Assam, and it would have been a complete waste had I actually studied only Computer Science & Engineering, which is what my parents thought they were paying for. As a result, almost all of my exams were passed on a week's work. But what I did learn, besides how to con my way into the teacher's good books, was that the worst thing you can ever do to yourself is to specialize in a given area. I do not advocate my methods, because flying trapeze without a safety net is not exactly a smart thing to. However, myself as a damaged CS Engineer is something I did not appreciate at all, and thus, I went ahead to change things. We all know how useless it is, not to mention its dull and indigestible nature; a typical CS student might have to spend half his time on it. Is it worht it?? It is, if you ask me, but some feel that there are better things to be done, to which I cannot disagree either.

1 comment:

  1. And all this makes its way to
    my site where I have shared some very simple C and Java codes for beginners.
    Happy Coding!

    ReplyDelete